Health Economics Outcomes Research
Economic Model Design, Development, Validation, and Training
Against a background of increasing demands on limited resources, HEOR is exerting an influence on decision making at all levels of health care. Our HEOR experts give careful thought to these questions:
What is health and how do we put a value on it?
What influences health other than health care?
What influences the demand for health care and health care seeking behavior?
Who influences the supply of health care?
How do we identify alternative ways of production and delivery of health care?
How do we better mechanisms for the planning, budgeting, and monitoring of health care?
How do we create innovative methods for economic evaluation, relating the costs and benefits of alternative ways of delivering health care?
FPC delivers multi-disciplinary expertise and strategic insights grounded in the highest quality quantitative and qualitative research. Our research and guidance is scientifically sound, ready for deployment, and fully integrated into the development and commercial processes. From development of economic evaluations and models to systematic literature reviews and meta-analyses, we support HEOR clients in their quest to create economic evidence that supports reimbursement submissions, price negotiations, contracting, and publication workstreams.
- Biliary Tract Carcinoma
- Breast Cancer
- Urothelial Cancer
- Adjuvant supportive therapies (CINV)
- Prostate cancer
- Lung Cancer (NSCLC, SCLC)
- Gastric Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Hematological Cancers (CLL, CML, AML, MM)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
- Colorectal Carcinoma (CRC)
Other Disease States
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs)
- Sleeping Disorder Treatments
- Mental Health Disorders
Market Access and Strategy
- Advisory boards and focus groups Medical Writing
- HEOR strategy in conjunction with clinical trials
- Pre-approval insights and strategy implementation
- Formulary dossiers (AMCP and GVD)
- Publication strategy and implementation (peer-reviewed manuscripts, abstracts, and posters)
- Literature reviews/ gap analyses
- Slide kits (reactive decks, value propositions)
- Field medical materials
Economic Evaluations and Models:
- Cost minimization analysis
- Cost effectiveness analysis
- Cost utility analysis
- Cost benefit analysis
- Budget impact
Interactive Payer Tools
- Budget impact models
- Cost calculators
- Support/staffing in times of hiring freezes, shortages/insufficient head count, short term gaps